Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Talking to Animals. The book.

I rarely make new year resolutions. So this proclamation is more of a continuation of a life goal which is....

Talking to Animals (the book) is now my first priority. I'm finally selecting images and writing cliff notes to fully embrace this project. I would like to have it available for signings February, 2012 at Border's Books.

A new film scanner should be here this week. This will allow me to retire the old scanner and do serious archive work in the weeks to come (sorting through a few hundred thousand film images, scanning and editing from film days - 1989-2002).

The premise of the book will be Whispering. This is much different than what Cesar Milan (the 'dog whisperer') claims as a definition of whispering. Much, much different. I believe it's a new concept and way of thinking that has not been widely considered, much less taught.

The book will inspire, increase awareness and bonds between people and their companion animals and plant a lasting impression with everyone who reads it. It will also be resource for coping with the loss of departed companions.

Time to dig in!

1 comment:

  1. David that is very exciting and I cannot wait to get my own copy!!

    ReplyDelete